These gluten-free & dairy-free cookies and cream cookies are an Oreo lovers' dream! Ever since Oreo came out with gluten-free Oreos, I've been loving finding new ways to bake with them. These cookies remind me of cookies & cream ice cream (my favorite flavor) and they're gluten-free, dairy-free, and delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- baking powder
- tapioca flour
- vegan/nondairy butter
- powdered sugar
- gluten-free Oreos
- nondairy frosting
See recipe card for quantities.
To crush the Oreos, I use this meat tenderizer from Amazon. For the cookies, I use this stand mixer!
Store at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Cookies & Cream Cookies
These cookies & cream cookies feature the gluten-free Oreos and are fully gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious!
For the cookies:
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon tapioca flour can sub arrowroot flour or gluten-free cornstarch
- ½ cup nondairy butter softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 8 gluten-free Oreos crushed
- 4 gluten-free Oreos for topping
For the frosting/topping:
- ½ cup vegan/nondairy butter of choice
- 5 gluten-free Oreos crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Once fluffy, mix in the egg and vanilla until well combined. Mix in the dry ingredients until you have a cookie dough. Fold in the crushed Oreos.
- Scoop about 10 cookies onto the baking sheets and lightly flatten. Bake for 9-10 min. Let cool.
- Mix your Oreos into the frosting and frost the cooled cookies. Add more crushed Oreos on top and enjoy!
Leave a Reply