One thing that I am ALWAYS craving is chocolate. You mention chocolate and I am in! The problem is that being dairy and (mostly) sugar free leaves me with limited dessert options, but I solved that problem with this recipe!
A dessert I used to always love enjoying before I embarked on my gut-healing journey was chocolate fondue. It was always so fun to find a bunch of different foods to dip into the chocolate. You could use any fruits, pretzels, cookies, and even bacon to dip. That sweet and salty flavor was delish.
Now, as I am living my life a little differently, I still crave that chocolatey goodness. This healthy, dairy free, and refined sugar free chocolate avocado dip is just as creamy and delicious as the real thing! Sweetened with a little bit of maple syrup and makes for the perfect sweet treat. These natural, whole ingredients make my tummy happy as well as my soul. I recommend you whip this us ASAP as it is amazing. Enjoy!Jump to Recipe
Healthy Chocolate Avocado Dip
- 2 large avocados pitted and peeled
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 5 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder can substitute cacao
- ½ teaspoon sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients for 1-3 minutes until smooth. Serve or store in fridge for up to a couple of days.