Paleo Protein Donuts
These paleo donuts are packed with protein and made with simple ingredients. Can easily be made vegan as well!
For the Donuts:
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup paleo-friendly vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder make sure this is paleo-friendly if strictly paleo
- ¼ cup nondairy milk
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg sub flax egg for vegan!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
For the Paleo Icing:
- 2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- Grease a donut pan with coconut oil and preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix together all donut ingredients.
- Pour into the prepared donut pan and bake for about 15-17 min. Let cool.
- Melt the coconut butter and mix with maple syrup to create your icing. Spread over the cooled donuts and enjoy!