Paleo Tahini Blondies
These blondies are paleo, gluten-free, and dairy-free while tasting absolutely delicious! If you've never baked with tahini, you must try as it offers the most tasty flavor!
- ¾ cup smooth tahini
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon paleo-friendly baking powder
- ¾ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Once well combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, and bake for about 18 min. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!
Store in the fridge or freezer!