Protein Peanut Butter Truffles
These peanut butter truffles are packed with protein and made with better for you ingredients that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free!
Peanut Butter Protein Dough:
- ⅔ cup smooth peanut butter I use natural peanut butter as it is more runny in texture
- 2 large scoops of vegan vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Add all of your peanut butter protein dough ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet to freeze for 20 min.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. Dip the frozen balls into the chocolate, top with any toppings you'd like, let harden, and enjoy!
Store in the fridge or freezer!