Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free chocolate peanut butter cups that taste just like a delicious Reese's!
For the Chocolate Coating:
- 2 Vegan-friendly chocolate bars
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
For the Filling:
- ½ cup peanut butter smooth
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2-3 tablespoon maple syrup add more/less depending on how sweet you like it!
- Melt the chocolate coating ingredients together. Using silicone cupcake liners or cupcake liners, fill the bottom of each liner with about 1 teaspoon of chocolate. Spread up the sides a little. Place in freezer to set for about 5-10 min.
- Mix together your peanut butter filling ingredients. Spoon about 2 teaspoon of the filling into each frozen cup and cover with remaining chocolate mixture. Return to freezer for another 20 min. to set. Enjoy!