Vegan S'mores Bars
These vegan s'mores bars are made with better for you ingredients, are gluten-free and dairy-free, and taste just like the classic summer bonfire treat!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup arrowroot flour can sub tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cup vegan marshmallows can use regular marshmallows if not vegan!
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 ½ tablespoon nondairy milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the wet ingredients + coconut sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips and marshmallows). Add the dry into the wet until well combined.
- Press ⅔ of the dough into the pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips in an even layer over top. Repeat the step with the marshmallows. Add the leftover dough in chunks evenly over top.
- Bake for about 16 min. Broil for about 1 min. to toast the marshmallows if needed. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!
Store in the fridge or freezer!