These chocolate chip cookies are not only a super fun color but also the dreamiest texture from the avocado! I promise, you can't taste the avocado at all in these. They are paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and oh so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut oil
- lemon juice
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Paleo Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookies
These avocado chocolate chip cookies are moist, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and oh so delicious!
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a blender, blend the avocado, sugar, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix your dry ingredients. Add the avocado mixture to the dry until you have a dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into 10-12 cookies and bake for about 13-14 min. Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply