These paleo pumpkin pie bars have all the deliciousness of pumpkin pie but without the hassle of making a pie! You just need one bowl to whip these up and I can assure you that you'll love them. Not to mention they're also paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and heavenly!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- baking soda
- pumpkin pie spice
- coconut sugar
- date syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to the freezer.
Paleo Pumpkin Pie Bars
These pumpkin pie bars have all the delicious tastes of pumpkin pie but without the hassle of making a pie! They're paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and oh so tasty!
For the pumpkin pie bars:
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup or date syrup
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
For the icing drizzle (not paleo):
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon date syrup
- 1-2 teaspoon water to thin
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Mix together all of the pumpkin pie bar ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake for about 30 min. Let cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Mix the icing drizzle ingredients. Slice the pumpkin pie into 10-12 bars and drizzle with the icing. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply