These baked oats taste like all the goodness of a warm gooey cinnamon roll but in a delicious breakfast form! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and are the perfect breakfast (or snack) to prep for the week ahead.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- non-dairy milk
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- coconut sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats
These cinnamon roll baked oats are gluten-free, dairy-free, and taste like all the warm gooey deliciousness of a cinnamon roll!
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs sub flax eggs for vegan
- 1 cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for about 20 min. Let cool. Mix optional icing together and drizzle over the oats. Enjoy!
Might want to clean up the ingredients and storage sections of the recipe
Hi Robyn! What do you mean? It looks fine on my end!:)