These baked oats taste like all the goodness of a warm gooey cinnamon roll but in a delicious breakfast form! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and are the perfect breakfast (or snack) to prep for the week ahead.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- non-dairy milk
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- coconut sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs sub flax eggs for vegan
- 1 cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for about 20 min. Let cool. Mix optional icing together and drizzle over the oats. Enjoy!