These pumpkin spice protein peanut butter squares are a fun fall take on my regular protein peanut butter squares! I love all things pumpkin spice, so these are a must. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, high protein, and so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- vanilla protein powder
- pumpkin pie spice
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Protein PB Squares
- 1 cup runny peanut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the chocolate topping:
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Mix together all ingredients, except for the chocolate topping ingredients, until well combined.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and freeze for 30 min. Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Spread evenly over the peanut butter layer. Let harden before slicing and enjoying!