This vegan & gluten-free pumpkin cookie skillet is absolutely delicious! Is there anything better than a massive, gooey cookie? I think not. This giant pumpkin cookie is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and everything a pumpkin lover could ask for!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- coconut sugar or brown sugar
- maple syrup
- almond butter
- coconut oil
- gluten-free flour
- pumpkin pie spice
- egg replace or flax egg
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Vegan & Gluten-free Pumpkin Cookie Skillet
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon Bob's Redmill egg replacer mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a small/medium skillet. Using a hand mixer, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined. The dough will be thick and sticky. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the dough into the prepared skillet, top with additional chocolate chips, and bake for about 18-20 min. Don't overbake if you want this gooey! Let cool before topping with your favorite nondairy ice cream and enjoy!