This chocolate banana bread has some sneaky avocado in it that adds the dreamiest texture to the loaf! It is also gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free. Super simple to make and will be a staple in your weekly menu.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Chocolate Avocado Banana Bread
- ½ avocado
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- ¾ teaspoon xanthum gum omit if your flour already has it!
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup nondairy chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a blender, blend the avocado, bananas, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for about 50-60 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!