These chocolate peanut butter cheesecakes taste just like a creamy cheesecake but are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, & refined sugar free! They are one of my favorite desserts as they have nutritious ingredients and taste delicious.
What you'll need:
- Gluten-free oats
- Coconut sugar
- Coconut oil
- Coconut cream
- Creamy peanut butter
- Maple syrup
- Nondairy chocolate
- Cacao Powder
- Vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store the cheesecakes in the freezer as they get very soft in the fridge or at room temp. Remove from the freezer 30 min. before you plan to enjoy them so that they thaw to a nice texture. Store in freezer for up to a month.
Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
For the crusts:
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free oats
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoon coconut oil melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 1 cup cashews soaked in hot water for at least an hour then drained
- ½ cup coconut cream can use the thick part from the top of a can of coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder unsweetened
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake liners. I use silicone liners for easy removal. In a blender or food processor, blend the crust ingredients until well combined.
- Press the crust dough into the liners. Freeze the crusts while you make the cheesecake filling.
- In a bowl, melt together the coconut oil, chocolate chips, peanut butter, and maple syrup until smooth and creamy. Add this mixture to a blender along with the cacao powder, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture evenly onto the frozen crusts. Return to the fridge to set for at least 4 hour or overnight. Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!