This pumpkin bread is infused with a dreamy chocolate swirl that makes for the perfect loaf! It's moist and the perfect level of sweetness with the chocolate. It's also gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- pumpkin pie spice
- baking soda
- gluten-free flour
- nondairy chocolate
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Bread
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cup gluten-free flour
For the chocolate swirl:
- ½ cup nondairy chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Mix all of the bread ingredients until well combined. In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate swirl ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread half of the bread dough into the loaf pan. Drizzle half of the chocolate mixture on top and use a toothpick or skewer to swirl it into the bread. Add the remaining dough on top followed by the remaining chocolate. Swirl again.
- Bake for 60-70 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!