These bites are a delicious combination of espresso and pumpkin spice! They take all the flavor from a pumpkin spice latte and make for the perfect snack. Made with paleo, vegan, gluten-free, & dairy-free ingredients!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- nut or seed butter
- coconut flour
- espresso powder
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- maple syrup
- pumpkin pie spice
- coconut sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Bites
These pumpkin spice latte bites are paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and the most delicious fall snack!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup nut or seed butter I recommend using a pumpkin spice flavored nut butter!
- ¼ cup +2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon espresso powder
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice less if you're using a pumpkin spice flavored nut butter
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until you have a thick dough.
- Scoop into about 16 bites and let them firm up in the fridge before enjoying!
Leave a Reply