I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion but... I never want pumpkin season to end!!! I could NOT be more obsessed with pumpkin spice and all things nice. Is it bad I've already started thinking about Christmas too though... Anyways, these paleo pumpkin blondies are the perfect 'lil fall (and any time of year) treat to keep you in the autumn spirit. Even in the summer, spring, or winter, I'd still make these because they're just so darn delicious! Made with gut-friendly, paleo-friendly, and nutritious ingredients, these are the perfect snack to have around all fall long!
I am someone who loves to really get into the festive spirit of a season. For fall, this means pumpkin patches, apple picking, and of course, baking! I would be content spending the day in the kitchen with the lovely pumpkin aromas filling the air and looking outside at all of the fall colors; makes my heart warm and happy. Baking fall treats like these paleo pumpkin blondies, can be the perfect family activity or way to spend your Saturday. They're also the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving menu! I hope you all enjoy these yummy treats!
Paleo Pumpkin Blondies
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup almond butter smooth
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup dark chocolate morsels dairy-free
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients and whisk together. In a separate bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until well combined and a thick batter forms. Fold in the dark chocolate morsels, leaving a few to sprinkle on top.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and use a spatula to spread the batter evenly. Sprinkle the extra dark chocolate morsels on top.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!