These thumbprint cookies are a paleo version of the classic pb&j combo-with almond butter instead! They're vegan, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- almond flour
- coconut flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to freezer.
Paleo & Vegan AB&J Thumbprint Cookies
These ab&j thumbprint cookies are a delicious paleo, vegan, gluten-free, & dairy-free version of the classic pb&j.
- 1 cup +3 tablespoon almond butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup jam of choice I used a strawberry jam!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix together all ingredients except for the jam. Roll into about 16 cookies and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake for about 7 min. Remove and add a "thumbprint" dent into each cookie. Fill each indent with jam and return to oven for another 5-6 min. Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply