These fudgy flourless brownies are absolutely heavenly! They're paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so so gooey. They're simple to make and everyone will love them!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
- tapioca flour
- cacao powder
- coconut sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Paleo Flourless Brownies
These flourless brownies are fudgy, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- ¼ cup +2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon tapioca flour or arrowroot flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar can sub regular sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Beat together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. I beat mine for about 3 min.
- Melt together chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth. Slowly mix the chocolate mixture and vanilla into the egg mixture. Beat for another 1-2 min.
- Mix in the cacao powder, tapioca flour, and salt until smooth. Spread evenly into prepared pan and bake for 24-25 min. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!
Leave a Reply