These paleo & vegan lemon cookies are simply my favorite! They're the perfect subtle sweetness and have the perfect soft texture that's to die for. Not to mention they're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond flour
- ghee (coconut oil for vegan!)
- maple syrup
- almond extract
- coconut butter
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Lemon Cookies
For the cookies:
- 2 ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup melted ghee sub coconut oil for vegan!
- 5 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
For the frosting:
- ¼ cup coconut butter softened
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil softened
- 1 ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Mix all cookie ingredients and scoop into 18-19 cookies.
- Bake for about 9 min. Let cool while you make the frosting.
- Mix the frosting ingredients and top each cookie with frosting. Add some lemon zest and enjoy!