This pumpkin cookie dough is the perfect fall treat! If you love cookie dough and all things pumpkin spice, you'll love this. It's paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and is even better than baked cookies if you ask me!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- pumpkin puree
- almond butter
- maple syrup
- protein powder
- coconut flour
- pumpkin pie spice
- nondairy milk
- nondairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to the freezer.
Paleo & Vegan Pumpkin Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- ⅓ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- Mix together all of the ingredients until you have a cookie dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into 16-18 bites and let them firm up in the fridge for about 20 min. Enjoy!