These peanut butter protein date bites are simply the BEST protein treat to have on hand! They might just be my new favorite protein treat that I've made yet. They are made with only a few simple ingredients while also being vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- natural peanut butter
- protein powder of choice
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Peanut Butter Protein Date Bites
- 15 dates
- ½ cup smooth, natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup non-dairy chocolate to drizzle
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and protein powder until you have a dough.
- Split each date in half to flatten and place on the prepared baking sheet. Scoop the dough into balls and press on top of each date. Place the sheet in the freezer to set for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the dates. Enjoy!