These peanut butter s'mores bars are an absolute dream! If you love my other S'mores Bars recipe and you also love peanut butter, these are for you. They have a peanut butter graham cracker crust/crumble filled with layers of chocolate and gooey marshmallows. My favorite vegan marshmallows to use are these! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and simple to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- coconut oil
- nondairy milk
- almond flour
- arrowroot or tapioca flour
- coconut sugar
- nondairy chocolate chips
- vegan marshmallows
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Vegan Peanut Butter S'mores Bars
- ⅓ cup peanut butter natural, runny peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 6 tablespoon nondairy milk
- 2 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup arrowroot flour can sub tapioca flour!
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ¼ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cup marshmallows I have vegan marshmallows linked in the blog post!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, coconut oil, nondairy milk, molasses, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Mix in the coconut sugar, almond flour, arrowroot flour, nutmeg, and baking soda until you have a sticky dough.
- Press ⅔ of the dough into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over top of the dough. Sprinkle the marshmallows in an even layer on top of the chocolate chips. Crumble the remaining dough over top of the marshmallows.
- Bake for about 15-16 minutes before broiling for 1-2 minutes to brown the marshmallows. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!