This single serve berry crisp is perfect for when you want a sweet treat but don't want to spend time in the kitchen making a whole batch of something! Super quick and made with vegan, gluten-free, dairy free, & refined sugar free ingredients.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free rolled oats
- gluten-free oat flour
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil
- baking soda
See recipe card for quantities.
Vegan & Gluten-free Single Serve Berry Crisp
This single serve berry crisp is the perfect quick dessert to whip up! Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and oh so delicious!
- ½ cup berries
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free oat flour can sub gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut oil softened
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- splash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add your berries to an oven safe ramekin. In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients until you have a "crumble" type dough.
- Spread the dough over top of the berries and bake for 25-27 min. Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply