These cookies are a fun twist on the classic thumbprint cookies! They're made with a chocolate base and a nut butter filling that makes them oh so tasty. They're also made with healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan ingredients!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten free oat flour
- cacao powder
- coconut flour
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- nut or seed butter of choice
- baking powder
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days then transfer to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
These chocolate thumbprint cookies are a delicious alternative to the classic thumbprint cookie. Made with gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan ingredients!
- ¾ cup gluten free oat flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ¼ cup +2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup nut or seed butter of choice I used almond butter!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the nut butter, until you have a dough.
- Roll the dough into 9-10 cookie and place on baking sheet. Use a ¼ teaspoon or your thumb to place an indent in the middle of each cookie. Bake for about 11 min.
- Let the cookies cool before filling the indents of the cookies with your nut/seed butter. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply