These peanut butter pretzel brownies have a fudgy brownie layer that is topped with a peanut butter layer and salty pretzels! These are the most delicious sweet and salty treat. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut oil
- almond butter
- peanut butter
- coconut sugar
- flax eggs
- cacao powder
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
- almond flour
- maple syrup
- gluten-free pretzels
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Peanut Butter Pretzel Brownies
For the Brownie Base:
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs 2 tablespoon flax seed mixed with 6 tablespoon water
- ½ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup almond flour
For the Pb Layer:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- ⅓ cup gluten-free pretzels crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together your brownie ingredients and spread into the prepared pan. Bake for 15-17 min. Let cool.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the pb layer ingredients (except for the pretzels) and spread evenly over the cooled brownie base. Top with the crushed pretzels and place in freezer to firm up for at least 1 hour. Slice and enjoy!