These homemade/copycat Snickers bars might be even better than the real deal! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and make for the perfect healthy candy alternative!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- roasted peanuts
- coconut flour
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- nondairy milk
- nondairy chocolate
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Snickers Bars
For the nougat layer:
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ cup +2 tablespoon almond flour
- ⅔ cup runny peanut butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup nondairy milk +more if needed
For the pb caramel layer:
- 1 cup dates (about 14 dates) soft & pitted
- ⅓ cup runny peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoon nondairy milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
For the chocolate topping:
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Mix together the nougat ingredients and press into the pan. Place in the freezer to set.
- Blend together the pb caramel ingredients, except for the peanuts, until smooth. Spread over the nougat layer. Evenly sprinkle the peanuts across the caramel and return to freezer to set for about 20 min.
- Melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Spread evenly over the peanuts and let harden before slicing and enjoying!