This vegan protein fudge is an absolutely delicious way to get your protein in! I added some gluten-free cereal for some crunch action. This fudge is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- coconut oil
- vegan protein powder
- cacao powder
- maple syrup
- optional gluten-free cereal
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer.
Vegan Protein Fudge
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup vegan protein powder I have used chocolate, salted caramel, vanilla, and peanut butter, & all are delicious!
- ⅓ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅔ cup gluten-free cereal of choice
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a bowl, melt together the coconut oil and almond butter until smooth.
- Min in the maple syrup. Mix in the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Pour into loaf pan and let it set in the freezer for at least an hour. Slice and enjoy!