This cinnamon roll banana bread is the best combo of both cinnamon rolls and banana bread! It's absolutely delicious while being gluten-free, dairy-free, and a vegan-option. Seriously one of my favorite loaves!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- mashed banana
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- nondairy milk
- eggs or flax eggs
- gluten-free flour
- coconut sugar or brown sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store this loaf at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 4 days before moving to freezer.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Cinnamon Roll Banana Bread
This gluten-free & dairy-free cinnamon roll banana bread is the perfect combo of a warm gooey cinnamon roll and a cozy banana bread loaf!
For the banana bread:
- 1 cup mashed banana
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup nondairy milk
- 2 eggs can sub flax eggs for vegan!
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
For the cinnamon swirls:
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- ¼ cup mashed banana or applesauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Mix together the banana bread ingredients and spread half the batter into the loaf pan.
- Mix together the cinnamon swirl ingredients. Place a few dollops of cinnamon mixture on top of the banana bread layer and swirl with a toothpick. Add the other half of the bread batter on top followed by the rest of the cinnamon mixture and swirl.
- Bake for 35-38 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!
Can I use regular flour or oat flour?
And can I use canola oil instead of coconut oil?
Hi! I haven't tried either, I have only used gluten-free flour, but I would recommend trying regular flour first as oat flour is not usually a 1 to 1 substitution for a flour blend. Let me know if you try either!:)