These caramel cookie dough bars have a soft cookie dough base topped with gooey caramel and then a fudgy chocolate layer! They are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so delicious! I highly recommend giving these a try. I use my favorite Cocomels coconut milk caramels in these!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut flour
- coconut milk caramels (or caramel of choice!)
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- maple syrup
- almond flour
- non-dairy chocolate chips
- coconut milk
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer!
Caramel Cookie Dough Bars
For the cookie dough layer:
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
For the caramel layer:
- 2 bags Cocomels coconut milk caramels linked in the blog post!
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
For the chocolate fudge layer:
- ⅔ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix together the cookie dough ingredients.
- Press the cookie dough into the loaf pan and place in freezer to set while you make the caramel.
- In a saucepan, melt the caramels and coconut milk until smooth. Pour over the cookie dough layer and place in the fridge to set while you make the chocolate layer.
- In a saucepan, melt together the chocolate chips and coconut cream until smooth. Spread evenly over the caramel layer and return to the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Slice into bars and enjoy!