I am a cookie dough lover through and through! I think I even prefer cookie dough over baked cookies...but I wouldn't turn down either. This is a chocolate chip variation of my Funfetti Cookie Dough recipe that you all love! This cookie dough is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, simple to make, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free flour
- dairy-free butter
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy milk
- brown sugar or coconut sugar
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon non-dairy milk I used oat milk!
- ½ cup sugar or sugar substitute
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- ½ cup non-dairy butter
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Heat treat your flour by spreading it onto a baking sheet and baking at 350°F for about 6 min.
- Cream together your butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the dry ingredients and add non-dairy milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you have a cookie dough texture that you like. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough into bites and enjoy!