These overnight oats are a chocolate peanut butter lovers' dream! They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and packed with goodness. They make for the perfect prep-ahead breakfast or snack.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- cacao powder
- maple syrup
- chia seeds
- nondairy yogurt
- nondairy milk
- nondairy chocolate chips
- peanut butter
See recipe card for quantities.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ¼ cup nondairy yogurt
- ½ cup nondairy milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup optional
- 1 tablespoon nondairy chocolate chips optional
- In a jar or container that you can seal shut, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Place in fridge for a few hours or overnight to thicken. When ready to eat, add optional toppings and enjoy!