These superfood cookies are packed with nutritious, healthy ingredients and are also gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free! They're simple to make and are the perfect healthy breakfast or snack.
Healthy Superfood Cookies
- 1 banana mashed
- 3 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp hearts
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoon nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the banana and honey until combined. If the dough is too thick, add nondairy milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you have a consistency you like.
- Scoop into about 12 cookies, lightly flatten, and bake for about 15 min. Let cool and enjoy!