These cookie dough bites are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious! They're made with beans, but I swear you won't even know. They have the best texture and are packed with nutritious ingredients!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- cannellini beans
- peanut butter
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- maple syrup
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Vegan & Gluten-free Cookie Dough Bites
These no-bake cookie dough bites are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and oh so tasty!
- 1 15 oz. can of cannellini beans can sub chickpeas!
- ½ cup peanut butter can sub any nut/seed butter
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add your rinsed beans and peanut butter. Blend until well blended.
- Add in the maple syrup and dry ingredients and blend until you have a thick dough.
- Scoop the dough into a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips. Scoop the dough into bites and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Let them firm up in the fridge for a few minutes and enjoy!
Leave a Reply