These banana cinnamon bites are the most perfect little bites! They are made with a handful of simple ingredients and have the best soft texture. They're paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so simple to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- almond butter
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- coconut sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Paleo & Vegan Banana Cinnamon Bites
- 1 banana mashed
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
For the cinnamon sugar coating:
- ½ tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together the mashed banana and almond butter until smooth. Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Scoop and roll the dough into little bites and roll each in the cinnamon sugar coating. Enjoy!