One of my most favorite flavors is coconut. I am always down for a coconutty dessert or a pina colada or some coconut ice cream! I decided to add a raspberry twist to this dessert and make some dark chocolate raspberry coconut cups that are vegan, paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free so that anyone and everyone can enjoy them! I highly recommend you make these and let me know what you think!
Vegan & Paleo Dark Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Cups
These dark chocolate cups are packed with a delicious coconut and raspberry filling that is sure to make all mouths drool! Made with healthy ingredients so that they are vegan, paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. Enjoy!
- food processor or blender
For the Chocolate:
- 1 12 oz. bag dairy free dark chocolate chips I use Enjoy Life
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil melted
For the Filling:
- 1 Cup Frozen raspberries
- ½ Cup Shredded coconut unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon Coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon Maple syrup
- ¼ Cup Coconut flour
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners (or use a chocolate cup mold if you have one!) and warm up the chocolate in a bowl with the coconut oil in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Begin adding half of the chocolate mixture to the cups and spreading it up the sides. Once all are filled with a layer of chocolate, place in the freezer to harden.
- While the chocolate is hardening, warm up the raspberries to room temperature and add to a food processor. Add the rest of the filling ingredients and pulse until a dough mixture forms.
- Remove the chocolate cups from the freezer and begin rolling out the raspberry filling into flattened "patties." Add one patty to each chocolate cup.
- Use the remaining melted chocolate to cover the raspberry filling/fill up the cups and freeze for another 15-20 minutes to completely harden. Enjoy!
I like to store these in the freezer as they get very melty at room temperature.
Leave a Reply