These banana bread donuts are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and oh so tasty! They're a fun variation of a delicious banana bread. Packed with healthy and simple ingredients that make this recipe super simple and enjoyable!
Store at room temp. or in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Vegan & Gluten-free Banana Bread Donuts
For the donuts:
- 1 banana large
- ¾ cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour I use a blend from Costco linked in this post
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
For the cinnamon sugar coating:
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a donut pan. Mix together all of the wet ingredients until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until you have a sticky batter. Scoop the batter into the prepared donut pan.
- Bake for about 24-25 min. Let cool.
- Once cooled, dip each donut in the melted coconut oil and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat them. Enjoy!