This date peanut butter chocolate bark is the ultimate healthy sweet treat! I keep seeing versions of date bark and decided I simply NEEDED to make my own. This is made with only 4 simple ingredients and tastes so so good. This is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- non-dairy chocolate chips
- coconut oil
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer!
Date Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark
- 15 dates make sure your dates are gooey and not dried out!
- ⅓ cup smooth, natural peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon optional
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take each date and open it along its natural opening so that you can flatten it onto the parchment paper.
- Continue this with all of the dates and place them next to one another to stick to each other and create one large, flat layer of dates.
- Drizzle your peanut butter evenly over the date layer and smooth evenly. Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Melt together the chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth. Pour and spread evenly over top of the peanut butter and return to the freezer to set.
- Slice the bark, or break it apart, and enjoy!