These apple pie blondies are absolutely delicious! They give me all the fall vibes and are made with simple ingredients. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and so easy to make! I love these yummy blondies and plan on making them many more times. Perfect for all of your holiday parties!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- vegan butter
- sugar & brown sugar
- maple syrup
- gluten-free flour
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Apple Pie Blondies
- 3 medium apples peeled and diced
- 1 egg
- ½ cup vegan butter melted
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup +1 tablespoon gluten-free flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, egg, maple syrup, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the apples.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!