These cherry coconut baked oats are the perfect healthy meal prep breakfast for a busy week! They're so simple to make and loaded with nutritious, healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free ingredients. You simple can't go wrong with these!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- almond extract
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- coconut sugar
- nondairy milk
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Cherry Coconut Baked Oats
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ cup frozen or fresh cherries
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen protein optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the cherries. If using frozen cherries, thaw them slightly before adding.
- Fold in the cherries. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-35 min. or until it seems set. Let cool and enjoy!