These vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free pretzel fudge blondie bars are the dreamiest sweet & salty treat! You can easily make these paleo as well by using paleo-friendly pretzels. I linked my favorite brand in this post. These are healthy and oh so tasty.
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nut/seed butter
- almond flour
- nondairy milk
- coconut oil
- nondairy chocolate chips
- gluten-free pretzels
See recipe card for quantities.
Combine all spices into a large bowl and mix thoroughly into lean ground beef
Form into ball shape with your hands
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days before moving to freezer.
Vegan & Gluten-free Pretzel Fudge Blondie Bars
For the blondie base:
- ½ cup nut butter I used a cashew butter!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ cup nondairy milk I used almond milk!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
For the fudge layer:
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup nut butter I used the same cashew butter as the base
- 1 ⅓ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- ¾ cup gluten-free pretzels crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the blondie base ingredients until smooth. Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 25 min. Let cool.
- In a separate bowl, melt together the chocolate and coconut oil until smooth. Mix in the nut butter and fold in the pretzels, saving some for topping.
- Pour the fudge layer over top of the cooked and cooled blondie base. Top with additional pretzels. Let harden in the fridge for at least an hour. Slice and enjoy!