These apple pie baked oats are the best breakfast or snack! They are made with super simple ingredients but taste amazing. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and quick to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- baking powder
- non-dairy milk
- maple syrup
- chopped apples
- apple pie spice
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Apple Pie Baked Oats
- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 ⅓ cup non-dairy milk I used oat milk!
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 medium apples diced
- ⅓ cup applesauce unsweetened
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, maple syrup, and applesauce until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Add in the milk until smooth. Fold in the chopped apples.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan, top with additional apples, and bake for about 35-37 min. until golden brown on top and firm.
- Let cool before slicing and enjoying!