These pistachio white chocolate blondies are the softest and most delicious healthy treat you will ever make! If you love that pistachio-almond flavor, you'll absolutely love these. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, simple to make, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- coconut oil
- almond flour
- sugar or sugar substitute
- baking soda
- baking powder
- vanilla & almond extracts
- non-dairy white chocolate
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Pistachio Blondies
- ¼ cup banana mashed
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil can sub melted vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1 ⅔ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup +1 tablespoon sugar can use a sugar substitute
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup crushed pistachios
- ¼ cup non-dairy white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients. Fold in the pistachios and white chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake for 20-22 min. Let cool completely before slicing and enjoying! I drizzled mine with extra white chocolate afterwards.