This peanut butter fudge is the most DREAMY dessert ever. It's made with a handful or simple ingredients and only sweetened with maple syrup. It is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- smooth, natural peanut butter
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the freezer.
Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- ¾ cup smooth, natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and place in freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
- Slice and enjoy! I store this in the freezer as it gets very melty at room temperature.