These blueberry baked oats taste like a delicious blueberry muffin in baked oats form! They're made with super simple ingredients and make for the best prepped breakfast. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and so so tasty!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy milk
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week!
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Blueberry Baked Oats
These blueberry baked oats are gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
- 2 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ⅓ cup non-dairy milk I used almond milk!
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the oats into the prepared pan and top with additional blueberries. Bake for about 40 min or until they seem set.
- Let cool completely before slicing and enjoying!
Leave a Reply