These salted peanut butter oat bars are filled with peanut butter goodness! They are made with simple and healthy ingredients that make these the perfect dessert or snack. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, sweetened with coconut sugar, and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- smooth, natural peanut butter
- almond flour
- gluten-free oats
- vanilla extract
- coconut sugar
- vegan butter
- baking powder
- non-dairy chocolate chips
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge for up to 1 week before moving to the freezer.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Salted Peanut Butter Oat Bars
These salted peanut butter oat bars are gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and absolutely delicious!
- ½ cup smooth, natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs *see notes
- ½ cup non-dairy butter melted**
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-23 min. If you want them extra gooey, only leave them in for 20 min. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!
*can sub flax eggs for vegan, but I have not tried this myself! **can sub melted ghee or coconut oil
Leave a Reply