These brownie cookies are the perfect chocolate treat! They taste like a delicious combination of a brownie and a cookie. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and simple to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- cacao powder
- gluten-free flour
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- nondairy butter
- nondairy chocolate chips
- baking powder
See recipe card for quantities.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Brownie Cookies
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoon nondairy butter
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt together the butter and chocolate chips until smooth. Mix in the cacao powder and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat together the eggs, sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla. Add in the chocolate mixture until combined.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt until you have a cookie dough.
- Scoop into about 12 cookies and bake for 8-10 min. Let cool and enjoy!