These peanut butter protein granola bars are super soft and packed with nutritious ingredients! They remind me of those chewy granola bars we used to eat as a kid (or maybe you still do!) but with a little softer texture. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- maple syrup or honey
- vanilla extract
- vanilla protein powder
- ground flaxseed
- gluten-free oats
- unsweetened shredded coconut
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer as they are very soft at room temperature!
Vegan & Gluten-free Peanut Butter Protein Granola Bars
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 4 ½ tablespoon honey or maple syrup for vegan
- splash of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup ground flaxseed
- ¾ cup gluten-free oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
For the chocolate drizzle:
- 3 tablespoon nondairy chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients until smooth. Mix in the dry until you have a sticky dough.
- Press the mixture into your prepared loaf pan and place in the freezer to firm up for about 20 min.
- Remove from freezer and slice into about 9-10 bars. Add your chocolate chips to a Ziploc bag and microwave until melted. Cut the corner of the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the bars. Return to freezer to set for at least 10 min. Enjoy!