These peanut butter protein granola bars are super soft and packed with nutritious ingredients! They remind me of those chewy granola bars we used to eat as a kid (or maybe you still do!) but with a little softer texture. They're vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and absolutely delicious!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- peanut butter
- maple syrup or honey
- vanilla extract
- vanilla protein powder
- ground flaxseed
- gluten-free oats
- unsweetened shredded coconut
See recipe card for quantities.
Store in the fridge or freezer as they are very soft at room temperature!
Vegan & Gluten-free Peanut Butter Protein Granola Bars
These peanut butter protein granola bars are vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and oh so tasty!
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 4 ½ tablespoon honey or maple syrup for vegan
- splash of vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup ground flaxseed
- ¾ cup gluten-free oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
For the chocolate drizzle:
- 3 tablespoon nondairy chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients until smooth. Mix in the dry until you have a sticky dough.
- Press the mixture into your prepared loaf pan and place in the freezer to firm up for about 20 min.
- Remove from freezer and slice into about 9-10 bars. Add your chocolate chips to a Ziploc bag and microwave until melted. Cut the corner of the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the bars. Return to freezer to set for at least 10 min. Enjoy!
These were really easy and yummy! Not dry at all like some protein bars can be! Will definitely add this to my repertoire!
H Jen! I am so glad you liked them!:)
How many calories does each bar contain? 🙂