These baked oats are the perfect holiday breakfast staple! They're gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, and so simple to make!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- gluten-free oats
- nondairy milk
- maple syrup
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
Store these in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Gingerbread Baked Oats
- 2 ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 1 ¼ cup nondairy milk I used oat milk!
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 banana mashed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon molasses
- Preehat oven to 350°F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until well combined. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 min or until set. Let cool before slicing and enjoying!