These double chocolate chunk cookies are thick and absolutely dreamy! If you love chocolate, you'll definitely love these. They're gluten-free, dairy-free, and full of chocolate goodness!
Here are the ingredients you'll need:
- nondairy butter
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- cacao powder
- gluten-free flour
- nondairy chocolate chips
- baking soda
See recipe card for quantities.
Store at room temp. for up to 5 days.
Gluten-free & Dairy-free Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These double chocolate chunk cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free, and oh so delicious!
- ½ cup nondairy butter
- 2 ½ tablespoon sugar
- ¾ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- ½ cup cacao powder unsweetened
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ⅔ cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla until well combined. Mix in the dry ingredients until you have a cookie dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into 9-10 large cookies and bake for 9 min. Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply